Oct 20, 2006

Teenagers...




So... this one is getting to be a complete pain in the ass. It hit suddenly. Bammm she's a raging bitch. No offense Boo.. I can't please her, slobbery all around, and fits of tears and emotion... Oh the drama of it. Ok, so I will be 32 years of age in exactly 42 minutes and in all of my years, nothing has prepared me for this crap. I, as some of you know am indeed a raging bitch myself, (if you don't know me then I will tell you I am quite wonderful)but more in the sense of well hell, if you know me... yeah. But this is different. I can't explain it. D has been quite abit more stern with her because when it comes to my kids, I am a puss. He is right though (yes I said it). I thought you could "be friends" with your kids. It has gotten me nowhere fast. I am treading water here. Ok honey, public announcement.... You are the best!!! and the smartest one of us.... I am beating my head against a bitchy teenage wall.

6 comments:

MacGuffin said...

ahhh, that's sweet.. just remember that during the next tiff.

Knitty Yas said...

did i read that right? its your birthday? or am i on crack?

i gave my mom hell. i mean hell. we hated each other all the way till my junior year in high schoool. then shit just mellowed out.

remember... beat her ass. she will thank you later. and if she doesnt at least you get some aggression out. ;p

MacGuffin said...

yas- lol i see you're from the Carlos Mencia school of rearing children.. shocking, just shocking.

Blancodeviosa said...

i would if i could. she could beat me probably

4 Non Blogs said...

Ok...I can't keep up with your peek-a-blog.
Here I am!
No I'm not!

Honestly, I remember how bad I thought being a teen sucked. You find out later (we all do), that those are the glory years. Adult life sucks balls. But they can be trying.
D's right, you can't be their friends. So many times I've heard myself and thought, holy fuck...I'm my mom. It makes me sick...but I know she was right.

Look at the bright side..she's not in jail.
I got one of those.
She's not pregnant.
Make sure she stays that way.

Blancodeviosa said...

I am trying sir...