Dec 28, 2006

De' Ja' Vu

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seeing your face
awashed in yellow halos
would the strike of that feeling
like an arrow piercing my thoughts
a midsummer sunshine peeling off
old skin
take flight in my head again-
would your feet in sandals
melt my exterior mask,
making me draw you, paint you,
write you, dream you
for years after again?

With one glimpse,
would that false web
of enthrallment
cage me
lingering until every scent
of you has been washed off again?

My falling star
was the twinkle in your eyes
and after every storm is taken,
every scent washed away
would my thoughts scream
anarchy-

After years
with one glimpse
would I know
what to say
again

4 comments:

Knitty Yas said...

wow. i say again sistah ... wow.

Pookie said...

I concure with yasamin. Wow!

Where is all of this coming from? It's great!
I thought I knew you...sweet, innocent...you have a truly dark side, nice!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Have a Great New Year. (Throw a few drinks back for Bucaroo_Banzai & me.)

MacGuffin said...

i was thinking the same thing.

Blancodeviosa said...

i am not sure where this stuff comes from. i tell people not to ask what i am thinking, because i don't even want to know. and we did hav a wonderful new years. i just wish it had been been with the ones who are so far away now.