Dec 20, 2006

Merry Christmas Hosebags

Christmas Funny Pictures

Merry Christmas to all my dear and loved. I wish to you the best the holidays has to offer. Merry Christmas to the taxi driver that tried to kill me in the walmart parking lot, the old biddy that grabbed those slippers right out of my hands. The douche who got 10 bucks out of me because he was deaf. (He heard me when I honked at him to move his mobile buggy full of beer cans). The parent at the 5th grade Christmas party who droned on about her husbands dually. That bitch had a Hemi. The lost boy who couldn't remember where he lived and took us all over town in search of his guardian's friend's uncle's car. The cashier that closed the lane after all my shit was on the conveyer belt. And most of all.... Merry Christmas Jennie.

Christmas Funny Pictures

3 comments:

Knitty Yas said...

dude those have got to be implants. lol

merry merry Yule sugar pie hunny bunch.

4 Non Blogs said...

fuck that big red bastard in the goat ass.

Pookie said...

Merry Christmas!!
Here's praying that the New Year will be kinder to You and Davey. Miss you both.
Hugs n Snoodles.