Sep 13, 2007

It's Fair Night!


Yep. Ginormous turkey legs, funnel cakes and Carnies! How flippin' sweet does it sound?

I can stuff myself to maximum density, buy a new Texas sized belt buckle and pet inbred goats. Sounds like a fun filled evening to me. It takes very little to entertain me really.
Did I mention that I also can spend $50.00 on improperly sewn teddybears? I can barely contain the excitement. I haven't felt this way since I stepped on my own toe with spiked heals.

As pathetic as all this is, I figure hey, at least it's something to get out of my couch loving, potato chip eating rut I fondly call life. Nothing like tripping through crowds of morbidly obese budweiser fans and mowing over small children to get on the Barney rollercoaster first to get the blood pumping through these hardened arteries.

Who knows, next week I might actually take my also morbidly obese pooches on a walk.
I said maybe..

16 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Have fun.

Drizel said...

whooohoooo:)

MacGuffin said...

Gee, when you put that way, count me out.

Blancodeviosa said...

silver- don't sound so enthused!

etain- yep

mac- awe come on baby. you know you wanna ;D

Slyde said...

well, call me a barbarian, but man do i love a to chow down on a big Turkey Leg!

Makes me feel like king richard! :)

Blancodeviosa said...

slyde- it's all good. i eat until until i puke, then i start over again..
yeah it's gross, but hey, that's how i roll

cathy said...

No need to leave your armchair girl.
If you drink enough gin you can get that rollar coaster feeling right in your own living room!
You can even puke without eating a thing!

Ellen Aim said...

Hey, eight different kinds of fried foods are the whole reason I go to Denton's Jazz Fest each year.

Don't tell on me.

Harmony said...

hi dear..i think the $50 Teddy must be Smart enough to entertain you dedicatedly..hope the Evening was Rocking for you..take care..see ya.!!

Blancodeviosa said...

cathy- yes indeed.
spin.puke.spin.puke.spin.spin.puke

ellen- good enough for me. i only go for the food and carnies.

pankaj- yep, my evening was good and i have bruises to prove it!

Anonymous said...

sounds like some might fun times blanco..Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Just remember those $50 Teddybears are most likely made in China so don't go sticking them in your mouth or anything.lol
tc

Blancodeviosa said...

ahahaha.. that's hilarious!

Mona said...

having fun I see :)

eric1313 said...

a ginormous turkey leg...

And we ain't talking Brittany Spears's "Bad Moon Risin'".

The Michigan Stae fair is held in Detroit every year. Turkey legs take a back seat to rib snacker sandwiches and fresh made porkrinds.

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

That does sound sweet, but beware The Carnie. They are opportunists and will steal your shoes with the barest trace of a guilty flicker.

Blancodeviosa said...

mona- indeedy

eric- you grossed me out and made me hungry in one comment..
Bravo!

ultra- so your saying to call off my date with thunderbolt operator?
damn it!