Sep 19, 2007

More dreams..


Another installment of the weirdness that is my dreams. This one was so surreal, I put it into a poem of sorts. Really the only way i could translate it.

Ab Inito Ad Fundum
(From the Beginning to the End)


She comes to me softly
I no longer tremble
The light dances in pools
of irradecent shades
reflecting in her guileless eyes
Blue eyes..
Unlike any other
The eyes of angels
only seen by chosen ones
She bends to lay her hand
upon a wayward butterfly
whose wings dangle stolidly

She breaths new life
her mere touch
There to mend all wounds

She is there in battle
Easing the suffering in fallen soldiers
The battle between two worlds
of good and evil
fought tirelessly beyondour realm
You never forget those eyes..

At once you step inside
inside her warmth
inside..
The light is overwhelming
She is nirvana
Transcendent..

I no longer hear clashing of swords
I am safe
Her blanket envelopes you
I melt in oblivion

Alas, you cannot stay here she says
You must finish your task
Do not grow weary
The end draws near precious one
The horseman will carry you home
when your time is done

I am returned to my place
on the field
the unwordly plain
The sword pierces my heart
the cold draws in

I hear them..
closer

Don't be afraid she whispers softly
a caelo usque ad centrum
from the sky to the center..
you have fought well
acta sanctorum
you have fought well..

15 comments:

Jay said...

Whoa! And I thought I had weird dreams.

You should turn your dreams into some wild screen plays and send them to Hollywood!

Blancodeviosa said...

umm.. yeah right ;)

Kelly said...

That was really awesome

Blancodeviosa said...

myutopia- thanks!! :) in the dream it wasn't nearly as pretty, but the same scenario.

Big Pissy said...

Very nice!

I agree....you should write a screenplay. :)

Blancodeviosa said...

pissy- umm.. no. i would have to grow some balls.

queen- now that would be the ultimate youtube material ever!!!

Pookie said...

You need to go vote over at Blogger's Choice Award for Macguffin's blog as best hobby blog!!!!

eric1313 said...

Good lord allmighty, Blanco--

you are a poetess, indeed!
every line kept me going to the next in a rush to see how you would top it, and you did, each time. Be proud of yourself.



Sword of gold in hand
wings dropping away--
didn't need them anyway.

you best fly by night
by will and words
and relentless might

the stars take note
of a fallen angel
given to taking flight

Anonymous said...

blanco this is so beautifully written, a wonderful work of art and the picture is awesome.
thank you
tc

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Mmm!

Vividness!

(I like your banner. It's brilliant)

Unknown said...

Very vivid imagery, your dreams are giving you some great material for your writing, I just hope the actual dreams don't upset you.

Blancodeviosa said...

pook- otay, i will do.

eric- that is a huge compliment coming from you. the gift is yours. if it ever gets buried by life, here's the shovel.

ultra toast- thanks. the cat is my dad's and the art work is all me ;)

pauline- oh no. i am rarely disturbed by them. only if someone close to me gets hurt in them.
and fyi, you can die in your dreams and wake up. i do it all the time.
weird huh?

Blancodeviosa said...

cat- your such a faithful reader and thank you so much. i wish you a great weekend and see you here next week :)

Mona said...

From sky to center, you have fought well...

Profound words those...

Reaching your center is a struggle indeed...

cathy said...

yourc dreams are stranger than my marriage! As far as our writihng is concerned we're a dead heat in the happy stakes:)