Feb 13, 2007

Another Valentine's Day

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.......

As another Valentine's Day looms near I have yet to purchase anything for Daveyyo and I am still out of ideas. I suck where this stuff is concerned. I am not romantic (at all). In fact I have always thought the typical romantical stuff to be a bit cheezy. This is where my masculine side rears it's ugly head. Are you supposed to get guys the gooshy crap or what. I should know this after 9 years with us, but I don't. Cuz I is stoopid aboot this Shiit.

As the perpetual wallflower in school, I was never given the opportunity to give valentine's. In fact I dreaded the exchange. My box was always empty...well except from Myra. She smelled like a hampster cage, but she was always willing to give me a card and share her sandwich. So I guess Myra was my Valentine from 1982-1989. We had a good run.

Speaking of, My son hands me a paper this morning for his class party. I have to provide snacks and valentine cards for his entire class. (apparently the apple etc...)Wish me luck as I embark on my shopping adventure. Of course I will be elbowing people for whats left of anything good and my boy may be handing out Dora the Explorer cards. Good thing he is secure in his masculinity. Maybe this will cure us procrastinators. Sha Right.

8 comments:

captain corky said...

How did the shopping go?

I wrote a post based on the post I read on your blog the other day. I also gave you credit for it.
Thanks ;)

Blancodeviosa said...

i sought, i failed :(

Pookie said...

Happy V-day my sweet!

C & I are just like you. We treat this day like any other boring day. No fan-fare. It's just a day some card company made up to make suckers spend their hard-earned $$$$.

The only reason this day is special to us, is that Grandpa's Birthday is today.

Love ya girly-girl.

Blancodeviosa said...

well davey always gets me great stuff. me on the other hand am not. i got a ring and a beautiful gift basket this morning :) guess i will have to make it up to him ;O

Blancodeviosa said...

and now i know why grandpa was such a loving man

4 Non Blogs said...

Well mine sucked balls if that makes you feel any better.

Balls I say.

Blancodeviosa said...

You suck balls sKin?? ewwww....

Knitty Yas said...

lol!! sorry not laughing at you. laughing at sKinny suckin balls. *shudders*

my valentines day blew worse than a 2 dollar hooker on a sunday morning.