Feb 28, 2007

Dreams..aaah fucked up dreams

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wake up this morning in a cold sweat. I still feel as if I am living this dream in which I wake up in this mansion type house. It is at least 200 years old and incapable of being filled with any more objects. I am wandering through each room in which each one is different and filled with random objects. I come across a room that is an apatment type. It has it's own living area,kitchen and bathroom etc... There is this really fair haired girl in this one and she is playing with a dead rat."Look, he dances" she says as she is flaying this rotting rodent around. In my dream I just watch and humor her. She then bites it's head off and giggles. In my dream though I am amused by it and get down on the floor next to her. I then pick up another dead rat and start feasting. But wait, it gets better. Then I kill her and eat her because a dolphin in the bathtub told me to.

Dream jumps to the kitchen area where dancing dragons are chanting and singing. They are laughing hysterically at each other because each time they burst into song the drapes also go up in flames and then this pirate hobbles out and extinguishes it with a squirt gone. The pirate tells them to be careful, he just picked out those drapes. Then the dragons tell me I am pregnant and will be having a little dragon of my own so I should eat this parsley they made. ( parsley???) I know, we don't MAKE parsley but I didn't ask. So then the girl comes in the kitchen. Picks up a knife and stabs me in the stomach. She pushes me down and pushes the knife into the wooded floor. So I am stuck there impalled. Then I awake.....

14 comments:

captain corky said...

Gulp! Perhaps you should start watching Touched By an Angel before you go to bed.

Blancodeviosa said...

yeah, i know. i dream weird shit all the time. just some are more bizarre than others

4 Non Blogs said...

Davey's gonna be pissed about you and the dragon, cheater.

Blancodeviosa said...

ya think? well i don't remember the impregnation so....
maybe tonight

Knitty Yas said...

want my impression or want me to just say aww you and davey are gonna have a little fire breathing rugrat soon!

its up to you. lol

MacGuffin said...

I am a... Dragon! Actually, I've decided to start sleeping during the day here on out. No particular reason.

Mob said...

Decided? How's that a change?

Blancodeviosa said...

yes yas, i wasnt your impression. i am a big girl. i can take it.

daveyyo- ummm?? why is that?

mob- ahaha.. ass

Jay said...

Yeah...that's pretty crazy.

Blancodeviosa said...

welcome jay- and yes i am indeed crazy :)

Knitty Yas said...

i think the acid's gone bad. throw it out.

just kidding. i think the little girl is you. the evil little you that desperately wants to be free to slaughter dolphins and dance with dragons. pregnancy in dreams means birth to a new reality. change.

and the parsley means you need to start smoking weed immediately.

call me when you have a good harvest. ;D

Blancodeviosa said...

omg yas, i just about fell out of my chair. that is too funny...

Drizel said...

o me gosh......maybe you where upducted aliens and in dream state they where incubating you so a new race can be born.
The parcley worked on them like garlic works on vampires...so they stabbed you in the stumic cause you peed them off:)

Blancodeviosa said...

ahahahaa.. good one etain. very well could have happened in my crazy world.