May 11, 2007

Believe


Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Love your life.
Believe in your own powers, and your own potential, and in your own innate goodness.
Wake every morning with the awe of just being alive.


Discover each day the magnificent, awesome beauty in the world.
Explore and embrace life in yourself and in everyone you see each day.

Reach within to find your own worth.
Amaze yourself and rouse those around you to the potential of each new day.

Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect.

This is the essence of your humanity.
Let those who love you help you.
Trust enough to be able to take.
Look with hope to the horizon of today,

For today is all we truly have.
Live this day well.
Let a little sun out as well as in.
Be open to all your possibilities;
Be open to all possibilities…..

9 comments:

In Ink said...

I want to believe!

Love the peom, very inspiring and a great way to start the day. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Did you write this?
It's awesome, beautiful and inspiring.
You not only take fantastic photographs but a great writer as well.

I have a hat just like that.
Love the photo.
Your new template is nice and bright, I like it alot.
Your hair is beautiful.
I want your camera.
Thanks for your visits.:)
tc

MacGuffin said...

For a sec, I thought I was on the wrong blog. I'm not liking the second hat picture as much. Repost the first one. ;)

Blancodeviosa said...

michael- just thought i would start with a positive attitude today.
i am very much the princess of darkness waaaay too often than i should be.

cat-thank you , thank you...
i am afraid i see myself as a self depricating hack.
thank you for the uplifting blog you write and the kind comments! and also being a faithful visitor to my humble little site.

macguffin- oh poo...
hey, remember the batman hat?!

Jay said...

Holy crap this is awesome! You should publish a book of your poetry. It's amazing.

Blancodeviosa said...

jay- awe thank you sir

MacGuffin said...

LOL Yeah.. I remember. How could I not. :)

Blancodeviosa said...

teehee... *;)

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to coming here to see your latest photographs, your written word and comments on my blog.
I will be gone all next week but look forward to catching up when I get back.
Happy Mother's Day
tc