May 4, 2007

I'm not Turtle enough for this club

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Lucky. She got her name because she has survived a dog mauling (not ours)and being mowed over on several occasions (so I suck). She is very fond of the bananers



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Note* the way in which she devours her prey



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Also note the way in which she stores food for the long trek back to...(wherever she disappears too?)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ok bitch, if you don't get that camera outta my face I will eat your in your sleep.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Completely disgusted with the camera she heads for the burrow she is tunneling under the house. Probably to make plans for my demise...

15 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Aww, cute turtle. I had a couple of them when I was younger. My mother always had a knack of finding them and bringing them home.

captain corky said...

I suddenly have an urge to watch a Godzilla pick now.

www.tohokingdom.com/articles/kwc/match_14.htm

MacGuffin said...

Now that is one vicious looking predator. The eyes of a killer for sure. Chilling.

Pookie said...

too cute. when are you opening a petting zoo? lol

Jay said...

These are awesome photos!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are awesome.(I thought that before reading jay's comments)lol so it must be telling you something.
You are really getting good at this camera thing.:)

I love Lucky.:)
tc

Blancodeviosa said...

silver- i know the feeling :)

corky- ahaha... enjoy

macguffy-you know she hates me

pookie- soon dear, very soon

jay- thanks a bunch

cat- awe thanks. i love to take pics. just as long as i am not in them

Knitty Yas said...

oh my god evil turtle!!!

uhh lucky... you gotta little something right here.. *points to the side of her mouth*

lol

Blancodeviosa said...

yas- ahahaahaha.. she is such a slob!

Jay said...

You could use those turtle pics and some video to make a horro movie.

Great pictures. He looks like he's going to attack you if you get any closer.

Blancodeviosa said...

jay- yeah i could but i am probably too lazy!
i am an american after all... ahaha
jk

and she difinetly wanted to bite me. she isn't very nice. even though i feed her goodies. oh well can't win em all

MacGuffin said...

She'd only want to bite you cause you're so sweet.

Big Pissy said...

Those photos are great! I also love the doggy photo you have posted today!

as for the turtle...I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you. ;-)

Blancodeviosa said...

macguffy- smoooooooth...

pissy- ahaha.. thanks. and i do ;)

Me said...

Wow, such clarity. Can't say I've ever seen a turtle eat before. My friend absolute adores them. I don't get it. Marvellous photographs, nonetheless.