May 21, 2007

When I look up, my ass falls down

Well, posting has definetly been sporatic as of late courtisy of pain pills and muscle relaxers. As Michael pointed out, the Dr. told me he didn't know,so they load me up on narcotics, pat me on the head and point me towards my car. Today I get the round of blood tests so they can heads or tail this fiasco. I wanted to post all weekend like a junky with an itch. Ok, so I did literally itch but when I typed anything it looked more like this---> si&am p;% wieu aiw e v473&*6 9w and bananas ate my pajamas;

Sooo...Yeah that didn't work.

I decided it best to turn on the Heroes marathon and drowned my pillow in drool.Eww..
I still feel like I am in some sort of dream state. Even as I type this I don't really feel like it's real.
This, I hope will be a passing side effect. People think I am loopy enough as it is :)
But, I am so glad to be back and talking with all you fine folks. I hope you Monday is bright and beautiful and hopefully tomorrow, I will understand what the crap you people are saying to me :O

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you are having physical problems. I hope you can get this straightened out.
Take care of yourself and try to relax during this downtime.
&*))LLKD mkla[fgjg lll "" a,,c you !@354 =8 jkslcula :)
tc

Blancodeviosa said...

cat- i am sure i will. no biggie...
well the crazy thing, is i am at work.

scaary!

Big Pissy said...

You're at work?!?

What a trooper! :)

I hope you're feeling better soon and the diagnosis was wrong! ;-)

Blancodeviosa said...

pissy- yeah,i am not jewish, but by god i feel guilty if i ever leave my post. what a tard. although i am not very productive today. i am about to dig into the books. wish me luck!!

Jay said...

I would have gone to work too. I never like to miss work when I'm sick or hurt or anything like that. I prefer to miss when I feel good and can do something fun. LOL

When I hurt my back they did the same thing. Pain pills and muscle relaxants. The pain pills really didn't do much for me. Vicodin doesn't affect me much. But, there were several people at work willing to buy the pills from me. ;-)

Blancodeviosa said...

jay- well they do me in. i am a pussy though.
i am sure i could start a little side work out here if i wanted to, but alas.

their mine! my precioussss...

Mob said...

Back to work? Yeesh, you're a better person than I...

Sorry you're having to deal with all this crap.

Blancodeviosa said...

mob- whatever.
sorry i will miss the robbb shindig. give him my love and tell him happy belated b-day for me

In Ink said...

Srtnog pinaklilres mkae me dsilxeyc. Ta laset taht hnsa't hepapnd to yuo eyt. I'm kepenig ouy in ym tuohghts wnshiig rof yuor sdeepy rovecrey.

captain corky said...

If you don't finish all those pills I know someone who would love some... Feel better!

Blancodeviosa said...

michael- tanhk yuo for het kidn thots!

corky- ahem..you perhaps? :0
i don't know who can stand being in this state. certainly not me. bleh....