Jan 18, 2007

It's the end of the world muther f&*%ckers


Ok, Maybe not, but in bummfuck Texas ice storms of ginormous proportions are most definetly rare. I of course am the weirdo running around smiling because the skies are going to spew down even more ice and snow upon us later. Yay!! For me this means, fires, movies (if we keep electricity) (oh shit) and hopefully cuddles, jammmies and cocoa. Because when it comes down to it I am a big lazy couch potato. I just need an excuse. So bring it on Mother Nature! I got my robe in the drier, just in case it needs a toss. Welp, I should be working, while I can... Be seein' ya in frozen hell (I hope)

3 comments:

4 Non Blogs said...

"cuddles, jammmies and cocoa"??!?!?

You just lost your Goth Card, lady.

Blancodeviosa said...

yup.... disgusting display huh?

Blancodeviosa said...

true enough, i am not big on cocoa and not the best at cuddling(sorry d), but don't dis my jammies... besides since i opened my big fat mouth we got nothin'. i ended up putting together a desk and a basketball goal. i hate mother nature and she hates me.