Jan 18, 2007

Ok, One more cuz I wanna


Last night I finally got around to watching Clerks II and was floored. That shit was funny.. Since Boo had already seen most of it though, I thought what the hell. I was asleep when she did so I missed out. I was quite squeemish and laughing uncomfortably with her there next to me. I Guess by this time 15 year olds already know more than most adults. The thing was that Daveyyo has this dvd disc changer with like 5 0r 6 spaces. It literally took me 30 minutes to get the movie in. Get the surround sound on, and get the flick started. I was reduced to hands and knees, pushing buttons, stratching head and butt perspectively, making ape grunts and dragging knuckles back to couch. Shit!! What kind of technologically baboon have I become??? Or is it a woman thing? At any rate... I finally got to enjoy the movie and wasn't at all disappointed. (I can do without Ass to mouth though.) Eww...

8 comments:

4 Non Blogs said...

That is hands down the funniest movie I've ever seen. "Ooo, cake!"
Oh lawd.

Blancodeviosa said...

One ring to rule them all...

Knitty Yas said...

effin manikin skywalker!!! "danger! danger! My shitty acting is ruining the movie"

hahaha

Blancodeviosa said...

oh my.. i laughed so fuggin hard

Steven said...

Clerks 2 is exactly the kind of movie I SHOULD have liked...but I didn't laugh once.

Steve~

Frank Marcopolos said...

that reminds me. need to rent clerks 2.

Blancodeviosa said...

steve- well then you suck..
brooklyn- yeah, if you like that kind of humor. you know the kind that makes steve suck

Knitty Yas said...

lmao blanco ! steve's broken. hahaha