Mar 2, 2007

Ode to my Commode









oh commode you fail me again.
i tried to flush you and you grin.
for i will not flush today you say.
i want to spew poo on your rug today.

oh please, oh please comode i beg.
the plunging again i cannot stand.
glurp, says my commode in defiance.
urrgh...says i as stomp away. (clean version)

so now the days turn to weeks.
my commode and i barely converse.
i cast evil glances in it's direction.
it avoids my glaring reflection.

our love abides here no longer.
no more of your gurgling banter.
our plumber has plucked you out.
and now you are a planter.

11 comments:

Knitty Yas said...

haha!

once when i was a kid i went to my sister's grandmothers house to stay and i totally clogged the can. i was like 8. it was embarassing. it was all the cuban food they'd been feeding me.

Blancodeviosa said...

oh damn. it is always worse at other peoples houses. how embarassing!!

Frank Marcopolos said...

lol!

captain corky said...

I hope you have another one. :)

Blancodeviosa said...

umm.. yeah. it beats going behind the shed

4 Non Blogs said...

Damn...that was shitty.

Nyuk!

Blancodeviosa said...

Your just jealous of my skillz

Drizel said...

oooo me gosh.....whahahaahahah.....eeeewwwww....:)

Thanks for stoppig by at my blog:)

Nikki Neurotic said...

The one thing in life I cannot stand is a toilet that doesn't want to work correctly!

Drizel said...

How often do you post:)

Blancodeviosa said...

silver- yes, it has gotten the better of me lately. we also have the don't flush if showering rule, which i forget frequently :O

etain- thanks for coming by!! i post whenever i get time or a reason too. if i posted a rant however it would be everyday, because i bitch like no other :)