Apr 5, 2007

Good Friday my Ass


So, I was informed (by the boss man) that since none of us motherfuckers are religious that we will have to work tomorrow. What a butt munch. I mean I KNOW that I am not God's favorite by any means, but the simple fact is..... Everyone else will be off. The bank, the postoffice, ALL of our vendor's and 95% of our customers. Oh well, I really shouldn't bitch. I get paid way more money than my job is worth and I fuck off frequently (like now).. But, I (occasionally) get whiny. Ok, so I am whiny frequently. But don't tell the other side of my brain, cuz it thinks I am way too cool...
If you want to see how other pagans deal with this holiday- Here

4 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm working the entire Easter weekend, including three hours of OT.

MacGuffin said...

Real bones? Why don't they just walk over poor or homeless people why they're at it. THAT would make a statement: hey, we're completely self-absorbed rich pricks! That's Hot!

Blancodeviosa said...

silver- ouch.. that sucks

daveyyo- that's what i was thinking. look at us, we're rich we can act however we want. (while texting)

Knitty Yas said...

tara subkoft just threw me for a loop. it was like ziggy startdust in black and white. nice. i dont know.

no matter how many colors i wear to cover my skin.. or how many colors i wear on my skin... i'll always be goth on the inside. i've tried to deny it, i've tried to grow out of it... but it will always be a part of my soul.

oh and lets switch. you be jobless and i'll work good friday. well.. yesterday hahaha i'm so late. ;p