Apr 20, 2007

Tag I'm it again

What was the first recorded music you bought?


a pirated copy of motley crue's theatre of pain

What was the last?

shit, i don't remember, i have been making my own for so long



What was the first "professional" music show you ever went to?

dolly parton and the oakridge boys at the arizona state fair. (not my idea i assure you)


What was the last?

hawthorne heights ( i promise my kid drug me too that one)

What's your "desert island" album?
umm.... probably muse- showbiz, or something by radiohead. you know, the whiny shit

What's your favorite album/song title? (the *title* which is your fav, not the actual album or song)
crap if i know??


What's your favorite album art (include an image of it if you can)?


the white stripes stuff is pretty cool.. i don't really have a favorite per se

Ideal choice for a karaoke song?

karaoke must die!!!!


Song you don't like that WILL NOT LEAVE YOUR HEAD if you hear it?

any song that annoys the crap out of me will stick

Which is cooler? -- Vinyl? CD? Cassette? 8-track?

vinyl... i love the crackling fo sho-ness

Bloggers I'd like to tag?

etain, silverneurotic, and corky

3 comments:

Knitty Yas said...

Dolly Parton!! At the AZ Fairgrounds!? nick tried to drag me to see Carrotop there once. I was like HELL NO! lol

Drizel said...

whoohoo....ok I will do et....tommorow....:)
and then I hope you feel better chicky:)

captain corky said...

I hope you're feeling a little better.