Aug 16, 2007

I am Not Worthy!!

Pauline has bestowed on me this fantastic award! I can't express how super sweet and smart this lady is. She is a real gem in the blogging world.. Thank you so much! :}



These are my pics for this award. The true talent and where I draw constant inspiration-

1. Al- He always has something clever to allow and never fails to add a new perspective to the comment box. Or maybe I am jealous because he can walk up mountains for 12 hours and my only skill is cultivating my booger farm.

2. Pookie- She is "Out of Pocket Currently" but will be back soon I hope. She is definetly an ispiration. I can only say that this lady is a true joy to know. I lub her toooo much!

3. Etain- Through all her struggles she tries so hard. If she gets knocked down, she comes right back again! Tough little cake monkey this one is! :)

4. Silverneurotic- Her life is crazy, but she never fails to amuse me. A very sweet lady indeed.

5. Big Pissy- Always a new adventure with her. The busiest beaver of them all. I am inspired by her weight loss (bitch), and her fabulous good looks. (Trout) A truly gifted lady!! :)

11 comments:

Michael said...

You deserve it. Your honesty, wit and strangeness, erm I mean unique personality, are an inspiration to everyone who reads your page.

captain corky said...

I agree with Michael. Plus, you deserve another award for the origin of your name.

Jay said...

Great job on your award. I'm just here to bask in the warmth of your glow for a while.

Unknown said...

Ok blushing now! You deserve the award you make me laugh and that's not been an easy thing to do lately but puhleeze Blanco, don't go telling folk I'm 'sweet' you're going to ruin my rep! (teehee)

Al said...

*Al weaves his way to the stage through many tables packed with the rich and famous*

Thanks! I'd shake your hand Oh Great Blancoooo, but I know its been:-

1. rubbing that bruise on your bum
2. down a toilet retrieving a phone
3. no doubt groping D's ass...

So I'll settle for a big hug and a kiss - c'mere!! ;)
~

I'll blog a proper thanks tomorrow and have a golden envelope with the names of my winners in.

Xx

Blancodeviosa said...

michael- thanks man :) *sniff*

corky- i dunno. it got me a big shot of shutthebitchup medicine..

jay- bask,bask,bask,bask... what a funny word.

pauline- sorry don't wanna ruin your street cred.

al- undoubtedly, i am a groteque creature..
with a proclivity for the gropping of the butts. *mine included*

eric1313 said...

You do have a good screen name.

Bask is a great word. ou did good with it on my page. I'm proud of everyone I've passed this "poems in the response box" bug off to. It's nothing personal, it just helps, for some reason, and makes you do a better job than if you wrote it on a Word document, since it's a pain in the butt once you hit the enter key.

Welcome anytime to write a poem on my response screen. If anybody steals something, I'll help you litigate them.

eric1313 said...

Re-draft it and post it here soon!

Anonymous said...

I truly think part of this award should be co-shared with Mr Fred Willard...just my thoughts tho.lol
I agree Etain deserves it, she's a fighter.
tc

Pookie said...

Sweet Blanco-Goddess. Thank you for bestowing this upon me. I am truly grateful and hope I live up to the hype of of being "ispiration". Though, admittedly, I do not know what "ispiration" that means. hehehe

You chose some awsome people. They are all inspiring. Thanks again, for including me in on your list.

Big Pissy said...

Thanks so much!

I normally only inspire people to shop or bitch....so this really means a lot to me!

:)