Aug 6, 2007

Idah0 ARrival day oNe

The boy was very excited about his first airplane ride. So excited in fact, he shoved this lid in his mouth. He was all smiles until he realized that it was stuck. After 30 minutes of tugging, stretching and drooling profusely it did come out.
Being the caring mother that I am, I sat back and watched the show.

Yep, them kids is stoopid sumtimes.








Boo is muy happy to be on the ground again.









This how I make an entrance. You should see the looks I get at Target.













This is the reason Boo and I rarely take pictures together. Madness always ensues.






This is Belle. My mom rescued her from the pug rescue group. She was kept in a small breeding cage for the first part of her life and then with big dogs who chewed off her tail and one of her toes. She is the sweetest little thing and has this "issue" with said tail. She spins around trying to grab the nub and then just sits and stares at it for awhile. She also can't run a straight line. She only runs in circles. She is so happy to have a forever home and my mama spoils her rotten. I am happy they have each other now.












My Grandpa Bud. He is such a great guy. My boy took to him like white on rice. It warmed my little heart to see them bonding :)



Grandma is the bestest cook in the whole world. She helped me find those 7 pounds I thought I had lost.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mom, me and Boo. I look like an insane turtle here! I also realized Boo could easily kick my ass these days.
All pictures taken at my mom's house.

18 comments:

Jay said...

Wish you had gotten a video of the lid stuck in the kids mouth. Then you could have posted it here. Why have a blog if you can't embarrass your kids on it.

Blancodeviosa said...

jay- that would have been hilarious!! i mean drool was slinging everywhere. i was laughing so hard, i couldn't do anything

4 Non Blogs said...

You and the girl look creepy alike. Really. It looks like you reproduced amoeba style.
Still got a soft spot for the Puglettes. Kudos to your moms.

Blancodeviosa said...

skin- really, i think we look similar but ok. that might be a good thing for me :)

pugs are so cute.. i had fun watching her little neurosis.

Nikki Neurotic said...

Your kids are a trip!

Paul Champagne said...

That is quite an entrance to be sure :D

Big Pissy said...

Love love love all the pictures!

Especially your "entrance" and that sweet little pug.

Glad you're having such a great visit. :)

Al said...

The 3rd picture is totally Norma Desmond.

I love it!

;))

captain corky said...

You don't red when you go to Target, do you? That could be dangerous. Sometimes I screw-up and where red to Target. It's not pretty when it happens.

Great pics. It looks like you are your daughter could be sisters.

Mike Minzes said...

Such a cool post!!!!

Blancodeviosa said...

silver- yes they are.. they come by it naturally

paul- being a goof as usual

pissy- thanks. yes we had a big time. belle was so swet and funny

al- awe. thank you very much

corky- i dunno? they would probably just throw in the back to unload boxes.
yeah, she looks alot like me. if i were 6 inches taller ;(

mike- thanks man ;)

Paul Champagne said...

You say being a goof ... I say being gregarious. It sounds so much better.

eric1313 said...

Glad to see you feeling better and posting, friend. The pictures are all very nice.

The pug rescued from the pug rescue pulled me right in. What a great little story and glad you told it.

eric1313 said...

And remember to tell your daughter this: Old age and treachery WILL beat youth and beauty every single time.

eric1313 said...

It's what makes me feel OK about getting old.

Yep. I'm old. 31. Over the hill.........

Blancodeviosa said...

paul- yeah that sounds better ;)
i don't know if that fits me though. i'm more goofgarious!

eric- belle was such a good girl. i miss her already. it touched my heart the way the two of them found each other. i fell murderous when i hear about people who mistreat these poor innocent creatures.
i will tell her, but as for me i just want to stay young and beautiful as long as humanly possible. sadly time marches on as seen in the crows feet and grey hair starting to appear. bleh..
and if you're over the hill then i am rolling down the bastard >:(

-eve- said...

Enjoyed reading about Belle. Poor thing. It's nice that she's finally getting a chance to enjoy a bit of happiness....

Blancodeviosa said...

thank you eve. she is a great dog!!!