Aug 9, 2007

IDaHo dAy tWo


The second day we went to this fabulous skate park.

We packed up a picnic lunch and just sat out under the trees, breathing in some clean air.



Grandma watched nervously everytime he came down the ramp. I had to hold her back when he fell. We had to keep our distance as not to-



"MOTHER" him to death. But don't worry, I managed to get some "my little babies" in on him, in front of the cool kids.





She came to see Sk8ter Boi's, or some shit like that.
She's a big walking hormone anyways.
She has no feelings..












At sunset we went to the snake river so I could get in some more camera time. This is the Mormon Temple. Very cool building I thought.









The falls on the Snake River. This river has giant turbines under it to produce electricity for the city of Idaho Falls. You really shouldn't swim here :)




The Boy really loved it here. But who wouldn't?




I was tempted to push, but they haven't finished my laundry yet.













This is the tower over the city Electric plant. My grandpa worked in the main building (Under the River) Yikes! monitering the turbines. He retired from there a few years ago. I can tell you as a child walking UNDER the river was hairy scary..
















11 comments:

Dan said...

That's a Mormon Temple? I thought it was the Space Shuttle about to lift off at Cape Canaveral. :)

Jay said...

That picture of the temple with the falls in the foreground looks like a post card.

I see kids down at our little skate park all the time, but I'm rooting FOR them to crash. LOL

Blancodeviosa said...

dan- yep, it's is pretty neat. about the only thing cool about mormons :)

jay- it was a great day for shots. i root for that too, but only if it's someone elses child. i can't afford anymore hospital bills!

Pookie said...

very nice pictures ma'am. Glad you had a great trip.

In Ink said...

:)

Harmony said...

hi dear, hope you are really rocking these days --think ur visit to tis place is quite intresting!!
hey u r looking Sexy in the pics you have with boo(earlier posts!!).

have u too enjyd skating?think so!!ha ha..its llokng dangerous??

ha ha and when i was watchin your ENTRANCE PICS ..really i dnt stop enjying that..i mean those are looking as if some model is doing a movie role!!but yeah you are sweet!thts sure!bye take care!

Blancodeviosa said...

pookie- thanks babydoll. i did have a great time!

michael- :) back at ya

pankaj- thank you. i wouldn't say model but your very kind anyways

captain corky said...

Great pics. Did you guys get any trout fishing in? You know what they say about a family that fishes together don't you?

Yeah, neither do I.

Blancodeviosa said...

corky- umm.. nope.
grandpa took my boy fishing though. but i am far to spastic to sit there holding a fishing pole!

-eve- said...

Woww...that's a really beautiful place. Picture perfect :-)

Blancodeviosa said...

eve- yes it is. my future home someday. i hope!