Jun 15, 2007

Meme this you Bastard

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

(1) What Greg Likes
(2) A Blog of a Good Time
(3) Wine When Drunk From a Mug
(4) Dear Bastards...
(5) Random Bullarcky

Select five people to tag:
1)Etain
2)Pookie
3)Topcat
4)Big Pissy
5)Jay

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Having the worst time of my life.

Five snacks you enjoy:

1) Popcorn. Seriously the perfect food. Well except for the aftermath they leave in your gums
2) Lay's potato chips. Straight up
3) Those sweet and salty granola bars
4) Fruit?
5) I'm really not a snacker so this is hard for me to do. I am more of a full meal eater

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

1) Muscle Museum- Muse
2) Do Me a Favour- Artic Monkeys
3) Lounge Act- Nirvana
4) Polly- Nirvana
5) Fine Again- Seether

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1) Quit my job
2) Go back to school
3) Send my kids to the best colleges
4) Move out of Texas
5) Travel more

Five things you like doing:

1) Writing anything
2) Taking pictures
3) Watching movies
4) Sleeping (Watching Pundits flap their gums all night with Macguff)
5) Sleeping or (hitting myself with a tube sock full of lollipops)

Five things you would never wear again:

1) Shirts too big and my pants too tight
2) High rise jeans
3) Platform boots
4) My hooters outfit JK
5) A tube top

Five favorite toys:

1) Sadie
2) Mac
3) Lacy
4) Nietzsche
5) The Elmo's

21 comments:

MacGuffin said...

You left off watching political pundits with me all evening.

Blancodeviosa said...

oh crap, i knew i was forgetting something!

In Ink said...

Love the photo. Memes...not so much.

I only know two of the songs you mention and one of the bands. Damn that makes me feel old :(

Blancodeviosa said...

thank you. and i hate meme's too. *notice* i didn't risk my life by tagging you?

and that doesn't make you old, it makes you discerning

Paul Champagne said...

If you hate memes ... why do them?

captain corky said...

I can't wait till tube tops come back. I've been waiting patiently for 30 years or so.

MacGuffin said...

Y'know, I think it's feasible Sadie could achieve airlift with those things. She just needs a bigger yard.

Blancodeviosa said...

paul- because i am a masochist

corky- i bet you are

Blancodeviosa said...

ahahaha... are you calling my dog a dumbo? them is fighting words!

eric1313 said...

Nietzche as a toy? Is that like the Tickle-Me-Freud doll I've seen at gift shops?
--
and you're right on that last post. I do know better. Sorry!
Thanks for the laughs and everything. Unread poetry is the saddest metaphor.

Blancodeviosa said...

eric- why you don't have a stuffed nietzsche?


no really he is our chihuahua. little guy with a big power issues.

and, i couldn't have said it finer myself.

eric1313 said...

A Chihuahua--of course! And with power issues. He'd tear tickle me freud a new one, most likely.

Harmony said...

ha ha..cool one..

Jay said...

I'm a fan of tube tops too.

And hooters outfits.

I've heard of the bands you mentioned, but don't know the songs. They're illegal on the radio around here. Might do bad things to the children ya know. ;-)

Jay said...

Oh yeah, I'm doing this meme right now and will post it today.

I know you are soooooo excited!

Anonymous said...

You were a Hooter's girl??
I have to admit I've never been to a Hooters.
No pets allowed.LMaO

Thanks for the tag but I just got tagged about 2 weeks ago and already did this one.):

MacGuffin said...

And by the way, you can't ground me cause you ain't the boss of me! Sorry, it just occured to me I'm under the same header as the kids. lol

Angry Empanada said...

you're not a big snacker? i'm a big snacker. mmm... snacks. ;p

hehe

Big Pissy said...

I've done this meme before....but I'll see what I can some up with! ;-)

eric1313 said...

I'm stealing your link, OK?

I'll give it back, if you want.

Blancodeviosa said...

eric- undoubtedly, and yes but i want it back :)

gupta- thanks

jay- yes i am excited. i wanna see what you come up with

cat- oh noooo... i was just kidding. i don't even wear bathing suits in public

crock- yeah and you allow yourself some happiness too. not like us neurotic anorexic bitches with really bad self esteem. that's why i love you :)

pissy- i think everyone has done this one! i tag because i care