Jun 14, 2007

Ode to Adult Diapers

My baby sister dared me to write at least a 9 line verse about adult diapers. Apparently she is bored at the hospital today and wanted me to enlighten her with my skills.. Yeah right
Ok, It is a silly but I am up for it :)

Adult diapers are fun
Adult diapers are keen
I can sit here at my desk
and pee, pee, pee

Never lift a finger
Never lift a toe
Just sit here at my post
and let the river flow

Call me a little lazy
Call me what you will
If the sagging don't get ya
I bet the stinking will ;)

*Yuck Yuck*

15 comments:

MacGuffin said...

The most poignant pee poem i've ever read. *choke*

Blancodeviosa said...

oh macguffin dare i say you are most charming sir

MacGuffin said...

You may.

captain corky said...

Is this an inappropriate time to reveal my water sports fetish?

Paul Champagne said...

Now I've seen everything ... an ode to Depends :O

Unknown said...

lol

In Ink said...

A masterpiece!

eric1313 said...

"just sit here at my post...
and let the river flow"

Wow. I must not be trying, compared to your dedication to writing. My hat is off to you, but my depends will be on shortly!

Anonymous said...

no one but you could take a subject like adult diapers and make me laugh my butt off.
Good one.
tc

Blancodeviosa said...

corky- that's icky. bleh..

paul- oh no, i once wrote an ode to my toilet

pauline- (L)ewd (O)bnoxious (L)esbian.
how did you know i was rosie?

michael- yup :) (shudders)

eric- ummm... you just know better

cat- thanks :)
Once you get used to the chaffing, they are really pretty handy

Jay said...

That's awesome!

You know gambling addicts who play blackjack all day long and never want to leave the table for anything wear adult diapers. So, I bet they can identify with your poem. LOL

Blancodeviosa said...

jay- yeah like bloggers!

Harmony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cathy said...

Have you noticed how the subject of a post affects the quality of the comments.

Blancodeviosa said...

yeppers...