Jun 7, 2007

What an adventure and why Pia can go fuck herself..

I must say 10-12 hours of driving is a little bit different now as I get older. (I know I have alot to go) spare me the when your my age lecture. I am a whiner.

The drive there was really nice. Great weather and lots of pretty mountains and rolling hills. Upon arriving though, my bubble was burst as my dad pulls up at the house with "Pia" the wonder bitch he calls wife.
I could tell she was less than thrilled to see us, but like always, I figured she would warm up as the days progressed. Boy was I wrong.....
My brother arrived a couple hours after I did (with girlfriend Lisa and baby Ariel in tow). He got the same cold shoulder. I tried to make the best of it. When she cooked I offered to help, I did the dishes for her, and the kids set the table. All the things I think a good guest should do. My dad stayed busy up on the roof trying to fix a leak and cut down several branches blocking the driveway. Being the handy helpful guy he is. All should be good right? Ummm..... no.
A day and a half into the visit my dad asks my brother and my son to go shooting the gun with him. Seems harmless as long as my crazy son doesn't try to shoot himself in the face. It's a guys bonding think you know?
Not for "Pia". She flips the hell out. He is screaming and ranting that until dad puts her first and doesn't treat her like a slave then he can get out. A slave? Ok, she offered to cook. We cleaned it up for her, dad fixed the roof so she didn't get rain on her bitchy little head.... She even demanded he leave with her and leave us there to fend for ourselves. After I drive 800 miles and haven't seen him in 6 years.
What it comes down to, I figured is that she is threatened by anyone who even shows my dad the least bit of attention. Yes, insane...
She has worked him night and day for years, kept the money and now wants him to sell his own house so she can have the money. She is now dead to me, except for the nice letter I am writing her to rock her little world.
As I have pointed out before my dad is no angel. Far from it, but he has always done right by her. Always.
I do feel very guilty for past blogs, castrating him. For that dad, I am sorry. You have turned into this docile, sweet older man. It's time I cut you some slack. Ok, I said it. I was wrong about you.
I think she has beaten him down so far, he doesn't have it in himself to fight anymore. Poor guy.
She really knows how to show her ass. Good riddance...

The rest of the trip was good. I got to see lots of people, I hadn't in awhile, catch up on lives and throw a frisbee alot for an insane dog. Ahh...good times.
Thank you for everone who made me feel so welcome, loved and missed dearly. You all make me complete. If it weren't for family and friends, I wouldn't be such a well adjusted loveable creature thatI am today. (Stop laughing)
It is great to be home though. I am tired but it was well worth the journey to learn so much about this big ol' world.

20 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

You go girl!!!

Great blog!! I will be back!

-0-0-

Blancodeviosa said...

mike- hey thanks. i will be here watching, waiting and judging

Blancodeviosa said...

and i like your experiment project. sounds fun :)

Paul Champagne said...

You should sign up for the experiment ... today is the last day.

Blancodeviosa said...

oh hell... u think i stand a chance?

In Ink said...

Great title. Glad I don't know Pia. You scare me a little too.

:o)

Drizel said...

I really do not appreciate such idividuals like bitcheroo...fark burn her witch like ass;)
You are well adjusted, in the alien world of Garabaneo....;)

Blancodeviosa said...

michael- apparently i have that effect on people. my beloved says i scare him a bit too. he says i'm all normal and then bam something comes out of left field.

etain- ahahaha.. you should see the letter i wrote her. i am quite sure she will never speak to me again :)

cathy said...

Can we see the letter:)

What you need for a bitch on wheels is a big hill that ends at a brick wall.

Blancodeviosa said...

umm.. i don't want you people to see how mean i really am.

yes indeed, that might work

Frank Marcopolos said...

coolness, sounds like funnage,.

Frank Marcopolos said...

coolness, sounds like funnage,.

captain corky said...

How old is Pia? My guess is that she's 16. I had a girlfreind who acted like that once...when I was 16!

Big Pissy said...

Oh please let us see the letter!!!

Sounds like Pia deserves your wrath!

Blancodeviosa said...

frank- funnage? perhaps

corky- she is 60 i think. way old enough to act better

pissy- well, i am a big dumb stupid head who didn't save it in drafts. yup, i am swift :0

Unknown said...

What I suggest for situations like these is a small procedure I like to call a bitchectomy.
Take one sharp knife and position self so that offending harpy bitch can 'accidentally' back onto it several times.
This tends to be less random than the big hill brick wall method suggested by Cathy, but then I was always deadlier than my sister.


Disclaimer: Do not try this at home...it makes an awful mess on the floor.

Blancodeviosa said...

pauline- ahahaha... that is classic!

Nikki Neurotic said...

I'm sorry you had to deal with such a bitch during your trip. I'm glad though that it wasn't all bad, and that you and your dad are in a better place with your relationship. I don't know the back story with that, but I'm glad anyway.

Hopefully your dad wakes up and realizes what kind of person Pia is.

Blancodeviosa said...

silver- i hope he does too. or he will regret it dearly, because she will take everything. and i mean everything! even his cat. she is just vendictive enough to do that.

Frank Marcopolos said...

woops, sorry for the double post!

-frank