Jul 12, 2007

Fuck My Phone (Pushing for the NC17)

I am an idiot.
Yes, you know this already.
I am running around making all these cute videos of the three other people in my life and of course the real reason for my existence, my dogs. But NO. My Phone Won't Let Me Send A Video With More Than 300k...
So, there goes MY new movie (Rape Phone, The phone that rapes people)Thanks P. Oswalt!

I better learn how to make some 3 second kick ass videos in a hurry because apparently that is all the time I get.

Pardon the vulgarity of this post. I woke up a Sailor this morning.

9 comments:

eric1313 said...

Ahoy, Capy!

The ass eating cocksuckers who comprise the potty mouth review board should be around with your god damned pretty, pink nc17 stamp, so don't fuckin have a shit fit, alright?

My cell is the same way! Arg. How completely useless.

eric1313 said...

Wow, I hope I didn't potty mouth all your guests away. I'm sorry.

Mob said...

I gots an NC-17 for my trouble, my mother would be so proud.

Anonymous said...

hey matey! What the F*ck? Damn F*ckin phone! Biaaaaaatchin F*ckin phone! Asswipe video!
tc

Blancodeviosa said...

eric- damned right!

- no i don't think so...

mob- your mama heard it all. bad, bad man

cat- oh bless your heart, i know that was hard for you...

Anonymous said...

blanco..I have my days..lol

Big Pissy said...

Oh! I love your comment disclaimer!

as for video on phones....I don't even have a camera phone.

I've had my camera for 3 years and have JUST taught myself how to video, upload, youtube it, etc.

I'm slow that way.

Nikki Neurotic said...

I don't trust my damn phone for nothing!

Blancodeviosa said...

pissy- because it's a pain in the ass!!

silver- you are wise