Jul 18, 2007


Thank you Top Cat, a wonderful blogger who always makes you smile, has a kind word and tolerates us weirdos with finesse. You are a great blogger!!

I would like to nominate~
1. Macguffin. New to writing his own blog, but he does a great job. He has such style and taste. You deserve much more my love and best friend.

2.Pookie. She gets busy and says she struggles to keep up her blog, but I don't believe it. She always has something witty to say and makes me laugh so hard I pee a little. I miss ya girly ;)

3. What a Crock. What can I say about this girl. Through all the struggles in life she maintains her composure and always comes up swinging. You have a killer wit Mon Chi Chi and your friggin Hawt!

4. Cathy. This lady can spin a chilling tale in 55 words. I am in awe of her. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

5.Jay. What can I say... you always make me laugh so hard, well I pee a little. You see a pattern here? Such sarcastic wit and he gets the best hatemail!!! You have the gift my friend.

6. Eric313. This man is destined to be famous. His writing is always unique and chilling. I have no idea where he comes up with these poems but his writing is magnificent.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your self portrait is AWESOME.
You look great, except you are thinking too much.lol
Thanks for your kind words, you really didn't have to tag anyone but thanks for playing.
I'm glad to see you rewarded cathy.lol
tc

Blancodeviosa said...

its cuz i's a good sport! and ya know, i was ponderin' if'n i shood reed or if'n i shood rite my theesis..

Angry Empanada said...

oh i love you!! thank you so much muh-suga!! ;P

if you were single and les and i was les i'd totally do you.

:p

or maybe just shop with you. regardless... luv ya!

Drizel said...

sjoe Blan that pic of you is super dooper nice.....and the post is so nice:)

Blancodeviosa said...

crock- woohoo.. you freak ;o
Go team les

etain- thanks lady. rarely do i like any pic with my face in it, but my son took it and wanted me to post it. he is sweet. sometimes..
i hope you are doing good. i miss seeing you around!!

MacGuffin said...

Thanks mon petite, have you found something in Ross-Simons you're wanting by chance?

Jay said...

An award? For meee? Awe shucks. *blush*

Thanks!

Love the self portrait too!

Little Wing said...

Congrats on the award from Top Cat!
Great pictures and posts!

Pookie said...

you, my friend, are too kind. thank you & you are too pretty! quit showing us up!! lol-j/k.

you are awesome and a sweetheart (unless you are threat'n to kick someone's tail-end, then I'm scared of you) smooch.

Pookie said...

Oh, Yeah. I agree totally with Yas! I'd "hit that" if I were lezified. hehehehe

MacGuffin said...

*imagine Gregory Peck's voice*

That's my wife!

Sorry everyone, a little inside joke.

Al said...

Hey at least you don't sound like Ringo Starr like me. ;-0 Think Thomas the Tank Engine without so much puffpuff.

Love the daily photo. Very Kristen Scott Thomas. Reminds me of the movie 'Brick' with the nuclear washed out look too.

Blancodeviosa said...

macguffin- maybe..

jay- u deserve it

little wing- thanks!! :)

pookie- Oh poo... ur the hawty

macguffin- mob got it :)

al- thanks! i only let photos me show up if they've been retouched heavily.

captain corky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
captain corky said...

Congrats on the award Blancodeviosa! You totally deserve it.

Anonymous said...

What?? the pic is gone?
Well it's forever etched into my memory, tell your son he did a great job.
I really liked it.:)
tc

Blancodeviosa said...

corky- oh you betcha i do...ahaha

cat- thank you and i will :)

cathy said...

do I have to go to the gym to build up my biceps before I accept this or could I get away with disguising my breasts as muscles?